If your child is interested in joining a GU team for the Spring 2021 season, we would love to hear from you. It is never to early to plan ahead.
Here are some of the highlights:
- All travel teams are assigned a professional trainer. That trainer runs all practices and coaches the kids on game days. We do not allow parent coaching. Parents have no input when it comes to rosters, field positions, playing time, etc.
- GU handles all of the administration, including trainer fees, fields, schedules, etc. Families are not required to be responsible for or contribute to a team fund to pay for expenses throughout the year
- All age groups pay the same price and get the same benefits. 2-90 minute practices a week (even when we lose daylight in the fall) and games against other clubs on Sundays
- Kids born in 2013/2014 are on travel teams similar to our older players. The same amount of practices and games against other clubs on Sundays
- Our teams compete in the Westchester Youth Soccer League (WYSL) travel program.
IF you Are INTERESTED IN MORE INFOMTION please email Info@Greenburghunited.com