If your child is interested in joining our travel program for the Fall 2021-Spring 2022 season, our evaluation registration is now open.
All players (new & existing GU players) who are interested in playing next fall must register to be considered. We will have boys teams for birth years 2015-2009 and girls teams from 2015-2008.
Our teams are formed by player skill level.
No fee to register.
We will be holding these sessions in early spring. We will notify registered families of exact dates and times once they are available.
- All travel teams are assigned a professional trainer. That trainer runs all practices and coaches the kids on game days. We do not allow parent coaching. Parents have no input when it comes to rosters, field positions, playing time, etc.
- GU handles all of the administration, including trainer fees, fields, schedules, etc. Families are not required to be responsible for or contribute to a team fund to pay for expenses throughout the year
- All age groups pay the same price and get the same benefits. 2-90 minute practices a week (even when we lose daylight in the fall) and games against other clubs on Sundays
- Kids born in 2014/2015 are on travel teams similar to our older players. The same amount of practices and games against other clubs on Sundays
- Our teams compete in the Westchester Youth Soccer League (WYSL) travel program.
CLICK HERE to register for tryouts
CLICK HERE for club information
CLICK HERE for tryout information